Monday 15 November 2021

A Butterfly Heart

 



Hello everyone, happy Monday to you all. This is a rare post for me as I found a little extra time to have a play this week, and hopefully will be sharing some projects soon that I will be making for Christmas gifts.

I had a fabulous time creating for the Chocolate Baroque TV show on  The Craft Store, this is one of my creations featuring the following stamps Artist Trading Heart, Happy flowers Day and Numerology.   So I started by stamping the heart in the centre, I stamped the butterfly and the sentiment on to the heart.  Using Spiced marigold Distress Oxide I blended the ink around the outside of the heart. I stamped another butterfly, fussy cut it and coloured with Distress inks.  To finish this off I stamped with the splatter stamp from Numerology. I went around the heart with some Glamour dust. Easy but effective I think.

I hope you all have a nice relaxing day, I've got samples to do for the next show.


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:-
1. Crafty Calendar Challenge - #November - Anything Goes
2. Crafty Catz - #572 - Anything Goes with sparkle


Recipe:-
Stamps - Chocolate Baroque's -  Artist Trading Heart, Happy Flowers Day, Numerology
Colouring Medium - Distress Oxides, Distress Inks, Versafine Clair, 
Embellishments - Glamour dust, 

Thanks for popping by.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

4 comments:

Birgit said...

This is really pretty with the bold butterfly near the heart. I really like it.

Pauline C said...

Very pretty card Tracy , love the butterfly
Pauline x

Aunty Sue said...

Such a lovely card and stamp thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

Liz said...

Gorgeous card, what a beautiful butterfly. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
Liz xx