Friday 5 November 2021

Autumnal Wreath And Notelets

 Today I am sharing some projects I created for the October shows for Chocolate Baroque, using From Nature and Numerolog  stamp sets

 

I created this Wreath by spraying card with spray inks in Autumnal colours, then I stamped the leaves from the set called From Nature and fussy cut them out.  I inked a background and then arranged my leaves to form a wreath.  I added a banner across the centre saying Autumn.

For my next project I created a Notelet set, 

This is the front of the folder for the notelet set, I did a background piece with Distress inks, then on another piece of card I stamped some leaves and the word Autumn.  I used the splatter from Numerology to add in between.


Inside the notelet folder on the left hand side I did some more stamping and then on the right side I made a pocket.


I made four notelets with matching envelopes, all with different designs, using autumnal coloured inks.  

I will be back later in the month with another post with more of my creations 

Happy crafting
Tracy x

No comments: