Thursday 18 November 2021

Bubbles Everywhere

 This is my second post this month showing creations I made for the October shows for Chocolate Baroque, using stamp sets Beauty Is In The Eyes and Numerology

I created this card in three layers, the bottom layer and second layer I did first, using a stencil I inked on some circles diagonally across,  then used a white gel pen to make them look like bubbles.  I stamped the image from the set Beauty Is In The Eyes on a third piece of card and coloured it using inks.  


My background on this one was created with inks and then splatters stamped on from the Numerology set.  I made another layer with ink and on to that I added a frame with the image stamped on and coloured.  I cut out some circles to add along the base of the frame.

There will be another post from me near the end of the month.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

2 comments:

Birgit said...

A very neat card with the lady looking intently to us. You coloured her really well. I love the bubble effects and the splatters which works do well.

Pauline C said...

Very stylish card Tracy - beautiful image.
Pauline x