Wednesday 8 December 2021

Have A Merry Vintage Christmas

 Hello everyone,  I found some time to create some Christmas cards  with some images from Crafty Individuals that I've wanted to use for ages, they just sing Vintage to me so that was the path I went down.  And I love Kraft card with Vintage so I thought that I would stamp on it.

So I started by stamping CI-327 Waiting For Santa on Kraft card and colouring with Faber-Castell pencils,  I set it onto a die cut frame which I had inked.  The background card was blended with Distress Oxide inks.  I cut some Poinsettia's in Kraft and used pencils to add colour, I embellished my card with gingham ribbon and a little gold stickles.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
1. The Cutie Pie Challenge - #165 - Anything Cute
2. Crafty Calendar Challenge - December - Christmas

I enjoyed making the above card so did another with a different image, I used CI-399 Winter Wonderland from Crafty Individuals this time




I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
1. Dream Valley Challenges - #260 - Christmas


Recipe:-
Stamps - Crafty Individuals - CI399 - Winter Wonderland, CI-327 - Waiting For Santa, Sentiment - Flonz, 
Colouring Medium - Distress Oxide inks, Faber-Castell pencils, 
Tools s- Spellbinder Dies - Timeless Rectangle, Layered Poinsettia, 
Embellishments - Stickles, Gingham ribbon, 



Thanks for popping by.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

4 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Two stunning cards Tracy, I love them both x

Ellibelle said...

Such pretty vintage images and beautifully done cards. The frame die works so well with these images!

Pauline C said...

2 lovely vintage style cards Tracy .. great images and beautifully put together. xx

Mrs.B said...

Love the vintage look you've given these cards, the 3 girls is one of my favourite stamps. I love the two children, it's a stamp on my wish list for next year.
Avril xx