Monday 27 December 2021

Kraft Magnolia & A Harmony Notelet Set



This is my final post for this month and this year here for the Chocolate Baroque blog.  So the last of my creations from the Novembers shows, I love using Kraft card especially to colour on.  I stamped the Magnolia's from the Happy flower's day stamp set,   I coloured with Aqua Pencils, directly on to the Kraft card, but I didn't apply the water to the pencils as I liked leaving the strokes in there.  It was just that simple, but I love it!





Unlike the card above this notelet set isn't quite so simple.  I always start by creating the folder first, with a pocket on the inside to house the notelets and the envelopes..  I created the front using the Harmony Tree stamp set, distress oxide inks and the splatters from the  Numerology stamp set.  I coloured the tree with pencils, and added a ribbon.  I like to decorate the inside flap too, and I did that using the Remembrance Tree stamp set,  then as you can see using a selection of the stamps I have already mentioned I inked, stamped and created notelets and matching envelopes, all using the same method.

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my creations
Happy Crafting
Tracy x

4 comments:

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous note let’s Tracy .. love your inky backgrounds, so pretty
Pauline xx

Tracy said...

Thank you Pauline xxx

Mrs.B said...

The Magnolia card looks stunning, the colouring is gorgeous.
The notelets is gorgeous and what a lovely gift it would make.
Hope you had a good Christmas and Best Wishes for the New Year. Avril xx

Ellibelle said...

All such beautiful creations, Tracy. Love how you colored the Magnolia blossoms on kraft, it really looks so pretty! And gorgeous inky creations on the tree cards. Really loving your decorated envelopes too!
Wishing you a happy and healthy New Year!