How exciting, it's a blog hop at House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge, Our wonderful Teamie, Kate, is hosting this Blog-Hop Challenge and she wants to see you creating "SPOOKY Sweet & Colourful"projects with any of these colours: Orange, Purple, Lime Green and Black. Perfect challenge in time for Halloween. This theme is more fun as I think it leaves things open for you players to choose any combination of Kate's colours using any Mousey images to join-in with Spooky or Sweet or Colourful entries!!! Doesn't that sound good? Almost like you cant NOT join us right? LOL!!
So on to my creation I have used "HMD1018 Trick Or Cheese", I have twin nephews and I have made these treat bags for them for me to put them some treats in. I bought these paper bags to decorate, I used some halloween stamps and stamped on coloured card and heat embossed them.
We are proud to be sponsored by The Official, House-Mouse Designs site, ONE VERY LUCKY WINNER will get a $25.00 Electronic Gift Certificate to the official HMD store.There is some BLOG CANDY at our lovely DT's Blogs, so you have to visit everyone's blog to be in with a chance, but don't forget to leave comments at each stop. WOW!!! THAT'S A LOTS OF GREAT PRIZES!!!!
And this means LOTS of great chances for you to WIN a prize if you play along! So don't DELAY! :)To help inspire you, check out the Designer's Spooky Samples.
Now here's the rules:-
HERE'S ALL YOU NEED TO DO....
1) Just Hop over to all the DT's blogs to leave some love.
2) Then, create a project for this challenge that follows the Spooky Theme, Remember you must use a House-Mouse, Gruffies or, Happy Hoppers image.
3) Enter your project into the challenge by linking it with Linkitz. You may enter as many times as you'd like, as long as your projects are all NEW creations.
Now for my PRIZE which is a bundle of ribbon and satin roses in the colours chosen by Kate. To qualify for this prize you must follow the above rules and also become a follower of my blog too.
If you arrived here from the lovely "Sue Kment", then you are in the right place.
If not, you may want to go there, (see the Blog-Hop list below). In case you get lost along the way, below is a complete list of participating DT Members' Blogs
- America Kuhn
- Christine Craig
- Dawn - October GDT
- Dorte Kvist
- Heather Gilfoy Bond
- Kate Wiles
- Lori Barnett
- Lorraine Aquilina (aka: "Lols")
- Mary Giemza (Floater DT)
- Natascha Banning
- Stacy Morgan
- Sue Drees
- Sue Kment
- Tracy Thompson
- House-Mouse and Friends MC (Blog-Hop ends here)
From here, please go on to "House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge" Blog to finish the hop.We hope to have inspired you and cant wait to see your lovely creations!
This is for the following challenges:-
1. Papertake Weekly - Fright Night
2. Simon Says Stamp - Eerie Inspiration
3. I ♥ Promarkers - challenge # 139 - Anything Goes
4. Fab 'N Funky - challenge # 143 - Orange, Black & Choice
5. Diva's By design - challenge 57 - Something Spooky
6. Stampin' For The Weekend - challenge 19 - Something Spooky
7. Crafty Catz - challenge 155 - Halloween
8. Sweet stampin' - Halloween
9. 2 Sisters Challenge - challenge # 114 - Cute 'N' Creepy
10. Stamptacular Sunday - challenge # 186 - No rules
Your House-Mouse friend