This set has taken me two days, it's an order for my Sister to give to my Auntie who will be 60, and I just couldn't get started at first, my mind went blank. Then I inked up these Art Deco stamps from Debbie Moore, and embossed them with clear powder. Then my Mo-Jo kicked in and I was off.
For the card I used Heirloom gold perfect pearls in a mister bottle and sprayed the black card and the handmade roses.I distressed around my image with Worn Lipstick distress inks then embossed some corners in gold. Did my sentiment on the computer and added gold glitter, gems and a feather.
For the Bookmark I embossed swirls in red and I did some in gold as well, I used the same distress inks too.
For the gift box I used some gold mirror card and scalloped down one side, added some black velvet ribbon trimmed with gold, then made a large flower. I stamped the butterfly and coloured with H20's and distress inks, added star dust stickles. I made a tag and added gold distress stickles.
I am entering these items into the following challenges:-
1. Sketch Saturday - week # 100 - Sketch (brilliant sketch and will definately use again)
2. Incy Wincy Designs - challenge # 39 - Black, White and one other colour (my other colour is RED)
3. Cupcake Crafts - challenge # 87 - Red and White
4. Crafty Cardmakers - challenge # 19 - Desert Island (Distress inks, Stamps, embossing powders)
5. A Spoonful Of Sugar - challenge 100 # Happy Birthday
6. Creative Card Crew - challenge # 48 - Happy Birthday
7. Allsorts - challenge # week 49 - Be inspired by Butterflies
Please don't forget to be in with a chance of winning a fab Cricut, then join in the Fantasy challenge over at Sir Stampalot!
I hope everyone has a good week