Tuesday, 13 April 2010
A Vintage Hug
Both my boys are now on antibiotics, one for tonsilitis and the other for a chest infection, so now they are both picking up nicely, I though i'd have a play around at my craft desk. I loved the idea of the Die Cut Dreams challenge, vintage with no colouring. So I stamped my image with Brushed Corduroy then embossed with clear powder, I also embossed flourishes around the image then distressed with ink. I found a gorgeous layout on Stamptacular Sunday by Marianne, and used it for this creation. All the papers are from Regency - Papermania.
This is for the following challenges:-
1. Totally Papercrafts - challenge # 11 - Distressing
2. Die Cut Dreams - challenge#43 - Vintage with no colouring
3. Sophisticats - challenge # 29 - So Distressing
4. Cuopcake Crafts - challenge # 86 - Childhood Memories
5. Stamptacular Sunday - challenge # 54 - Spots and Dots
Well it's a very dull day here today, started off nice this morning but went rather dull very quickly, hope your having better weather.