The flowers are my own handmade, and the button dropped of my daughter knickers and I found it in the bottom of the washer and looks far better on my card than on her pants, will she notice?
The dream ticket I got from My friend Lisa from her shop here, and distressed it with stormy sky.
This is for:-
1. Crafts And Me - challenge ! - Sweet Pea, Fairies or Wings (I used a Sweet Pea)
2. Sketch And Stash - challenge 32 - Sketch
3. Paperplay Challenges - week 14 - Shiny Happy People (I used rock candy for an all over shimmer and stickles for the tail)
4. C.R.A.F.T. - challenge 45 - Free choice but with buttons
5. By The Cute And Girly - April challenge - Fairytales
6. Cute Card Thursday - challenge 107 - Mono-Mania (I used all blues)
7. Sweet Pea Stampers - week 3 - At the bottom of the garden (she is surrounded in flowers)
Please don't forget to be in with a chance of winning a fab Cricut, then join in the Fantasy challenge over at Sir Stampalot!
Have a great weekend, what ever you do