Monday 18 January 2021

A Lavinia Stationary Set



Today I would like to remind you that we are mid way through the month for Stamping Sensations and We Love Chocolate Baroque challenges, there's plenty of time to join in and for some great prizes too.

At Stamping Sensations this month the theme is 'Favourite Stamps' My favourite stamps are Lavinia, the only problem I have is picking individual stamps from their range.  
I did a workshop and made a type of stationary set, I adapted it to make this one, above you can see the front cover of the folder and then the inside.  Which houses a decorated notebook, a pen and three cards with matching envelopes in a pocket, I suppose it could be used for other things like packets of seeds, chocolate or even scratch cards etc...........


Notebook

Back cover of the folder
The backgrounds have all been made with Distress Oxides, all the stamps used are from Lavinia, I love making things like this.

Our prize this month is two lovely stamp sets from Penny Black, 
We have a post on our challenge blog, please do read it as there are some important changes with future winners and our Top 3 selections.
          
And of course, the Design Team have created some stunners to inspire you. Please do pay them a visit to their individual blogs - it means a lot to know you appreciate their efforts.





And now onto my second challenge creation for We Love Chocolate Baroque, where the theme is 'Feminine' 
I used Chocolate Baroques Life Is Wonderful stamp, I coloured it with Distress Inks, around the inside edge I did a border using a purple metallic Posca pen before mounting it on black card.

Our prize:-
Is the winners choice of an A4 Chocolate Baroque stamp set, or stamps to the same value. We will also be on the lookout for our next Featured Designer selected from entries using Chocolate Baroque stamps.
From the lovely



Chocolate Baroque

Are you wanting some inspiration, pop on over to the challenge blog and then you can see all the wonderful creations from the rest of the talented team.


Recipe:-
Stamps - Lavinia stamps, Chocolate Baroque - Life Is wonderful 
Colouring Mediums - Versafine Claire, Distress Oxides, Faber castell aqua pencils, Distress Inks, 
Tools -  Moon masks, 
Embellishments - Gelly Roll - Stardust, Posca Pens, Bulldog clip,


Thank you for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

8 comments:

Leanne Harris said...

Your love for Lavinia products shines through in your work Tracy - stunning and your CB make is absolutely delightful xxxx

brenda said...

So much work in the stationery folder Tracy but it's beautifully done. And pretty colouring on the new CB image, just shows the state of my eyes as I honestly didn't pick out the detail on the Butterfly when I was using it.

B x

Crafting Queen said...

Just stunning creation, love it! Anesha

KarinsArtScrap said...

Tracy you have made gorgeous cards and I love thos lavinia cards
Gr Karin

Kathleen said...

What a fantastic collection of really superb cards, the backgrounds are just stunning.
A great choice of image for CB and lovely colours with a lovely delicate background.

Kath x

Mrs.B said...

The stationary set makes it lovely gift and I love each scene. The colours are beautiful. Love the colouring on the CB image, males a beautiful card.
Avril x

Mervi said...

Wow the Lavinia's are breathtaking again, and the CB card is fabulous too;-))m

Linby said...

I'm blown away by the cover of your stationery set and the contents, it's just amazingly beautiful. Your second card is so pretty with gorgeous colouring.