Saturday 9 January 2021

Rainbow Blends



 









Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.

This week is our lovely Lynn's turn to host and she would like to see 'Favourite Colour'

So mine isn't as much a favourite colour but a favourite colour blend, the three colours for my blend are distress oxides Cracked Pistachio, Squeezed Lemonade and Picked Raspberry.  I just love it, reminds me a of a rainbow effect.  So at Christmas to keep my mojo going I made some Christmas tags, something not too big and overwhelming and I really enjoyed doing them.  My mojo is still flagging so I'm just doing some tags here and there to try and keep me inspired.  And they'll come in handy for gifts too.  


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here is the prize on offer:-

Pinksy DoodlesMaker of digital images and cutting files for card making and craft projects.

The winner chosen by random.org will be able to choose a prize of four products/paper packs of their choice from Pinksy Doodles


This is for the following challenges:-
1. 2 Crafty Critter Crazies - #January - Anything Goes
2. Crafts Galore Encore - #83 - Anything Goes
3. Crafty Creations - #417 - Anything Goes
4. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Something New - My new is a Unicorn stamp

Recipe:-
Stamps - Lavinia 
Colouring Mediums - Distress Oxides, Faber Castell Aqua Pencils, 
Tools -  moon mask, 
Embellishments - liquid pearls, posca pens, 



Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

10 comments:

Mervi said...

Magical and beautiful tags. The horse tag is wonderful.
Happy weekend;-))m

KarinsArtScrap said...

Tracy these tags are gorgeous

Gr Karin

brenda said...

Two really pretty Lavinia tags Tracy and super blending.

I think lots of us have flagging mojos, hardly surprising really given these difficult times.

B x

Linby said...

Love your tags the blends are so pretty.

Ellibelle said...

What a fabulous idea, Tracy. Loving these color blends and beautiful stamping and inking on both!

Crafting Queen said...

Two wonderful tags, love them. Anesha

Kathleen said...

Wow, what stunning tags, super colours and images and great designs.

Kath x

Wendy L said...

They look wonderful Tracy, beautiful blending,xx

sweetpea said...

I love Lavinia, these are two lovely tags. Thanks for sharing it with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Janet DT

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creations! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
Sorry for the late comment.
Ileanaxx