Saturday 30 January 2021

Potting Up!


Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.
This week is our lovely Mervi's  turn to host and she would like to see 'Four Legged Friends'

I started by stamping and colouring this fantastic image with Distress Inks, this is my new favourite stamp from Penny Black.  I had wanted it for so long then won a voucher a while back and that was it, it is now in my collection. I used some Tea Dye for a background to the image.  The base card is done with distress ink and oxide.

Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here is the prize on offer:-
       
Woodware stamps

Craft Stash 

Recipe:-
Stamps - Penny Black - 1649K - Surprise,
Colouring Mediums - Distress Inks, Distress Oxides,
 



Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

9 comments:

brenda said...

Who wold ever imagines your would use Mice Tracy!! So very sweet and pleased you got the stamp in the end.

B x

Mervi said...

Perfect stamp, cute! Lovely colouring and it is a fabulous card;-))m

Linby said...

One of my fave PBs - love how you used it.

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Tracy, nice to see you are still loving your PB’s, great stamp x Susan x

Ellibelle said...

Love this stamp Tracy, one I've had for some years but not used for a while. Love how you colored it with the distress inks and a pretty background too!

Kathleen said...

What a great image, so very sweet, great colours and colouring and aother super background.

Kath x

Marlies said...

An adorable card Tracy. I love the PB stamp you have used. Marlies

Wendy L said...

It is a lovely stamp Tracy, gorgeous card, xx

Vicky Hayes said...

I'm so pleased you were able to add this gorgeous stamp to your collection Tracy. It's such a fun and detailed little scene and I love the way you've coloured it. Vicky x