Saturday 23 January 2021

Botanical Notes


 Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.

This week is our lovely Brenda's turn to host and she would like to see 'Beautiful Blooms'

I loved this stamp when I saw it, but this is the first time I have inked it up, what was I waiting for Lol! What a pleasure to colour and to also decoupage this Penny Black stamp, I went with the vintage look using Distress inks to do water colouring and also for the backgrounds.  I also used a Crafty Individuals script stamp.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here is the prize on offer:-
Rare Earth A4 Illuminated Blooms stamp sheet

This is for the following challenges:-
1. C.R.A.F.T. - #583 - New (New Stamp)
2. Crafty Creations - #417 - Anything Goes
3. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Make your own background


Recipe:-
Stamps - Penny Black -40-276 Botanical Notes, Crafty Individuals - CI-436 Inky Script
Colouring Mediums - Distress Inks, Distress Oxides, Archival Inks, 
Embellishments - Gilding Wax, Posca pen, 



Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

10 comments:

Mervi said...

Stunning card, beautiful stamp;-))m

Linby said...

oh wow! I can see the effort that went into making this but so worth it for the stunning result.

Mummylade said...

Yes, whatever have you been waiting for with this stamp? :)

brenda said...

Just stunning Tracy and such effective decoupage, thanks so much.

B x

Marlena M. said...

So many interesting layers and touches of ink. Stunning work Tracy!

Ellibelle said...

Just beautiful, Tracy! Loving the way you colored this beautiful image!

Kathleen said...

A really super creation Tracy, great colours and images and a lovely background.

Kath x

Mrs.B said...

Lovely card Tracy
Avril xx

Marlies said...

A beautiful card Tracy. I love the PB stamp you have used. Marlies

Wendy L said...

So beautiful Tracy, I just love it, xxx