Saturday 2 January 2021

Make a Wish



 














Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.

This week is our lovely Ellie's turn to host and she would like to see 'Anything goes'

I decided to do a couple of notebooks, one for my sister and one for my daughter, I started by taking a stencil and three different coloured Distress Oxide inks.  I stenciled a panel down the centre, then stamped Lavinia images in black Versafine Clair.  I stamped a sentiment which is a magazine freebie.  I added sparkle using a Gelly Roll Pen.


Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here is the prize on offer:-

Chocolate Baroque limited edition Fragrant Honeysuckle stamp
Note: Our sponsor Chocolate Baroque will be on Hochanda TV with a One Day Special at 6pm Monday 4th January


Recipe:-
Stamps - Lavinia - Zemira, Josie, Flutterbies, Sentiment - Creative Stamping Magazine freebie,
Colouring Mediums - Distress Oxides, Versafine Clair, 
Tools -  Lavinia stencil - Laurel, 
Embellishments - Gelly roll - Stardust, 



Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

6 comments:

Mervi said...

Happy New Year!
Fabulous start 🤗 m

brenda said...

I recognise that stencil Tracy, I am building my collection of Lavinia ones as they are so delicate. Pretty Notebooks for gifts.

B x

Wendy L said...

Great idea, very useful gifts, they are lovely, xxx

Ellibelle said...

Just beautiful, Tracy. Love the pretty background for the fairy. I feel like I need to ink up some Lavinia stamps soon!
Wishing you a happy and healthy New Year!

Kathleen said...

Two really super creations Tracy, love the subtle backgrounds and the delicate images.

Kath x

Linby said...

I love the CAS design you did here Tracy - they look magical.