Monday 25 October 2021

A Lightbulb Moment

 Hello again, I'm here with my final post of the month for the Chocolate Baroque Blog, with creations I made for September;s show on The Craft Store.


For this creation I created a background piece by randomly stamping the bulb and the lupin, I coloured the Lupins with inks and glittered the highlights in the bulb.  I then took the main image from the stamp set Lupin Blueprint and coloured it with inks, I took the sentiment from the set and layered it up and placed it on the main image in the corner.



Now for this next card I tried something a little bit different, instead of colouring with markers or inks I coloured with glitters.  So To start I took a piece of card so use as a base to adhere to the card blank, using a glue pen I drew a line around the edge then glittered in purple.  I did the same again and glittered in green.  I stamped my main image from the Allium Blueprint set, and on the blueprint drawing part I shaded it in grey.  I then using a glue pen again coloured in the Allium, stems and leaves and in the same glitters as used around the edge coloured the image.  I'm just sorry all the sparkle doesn't show on the picture.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my post
Happy crafting
Tracy x

6 comments:

Sarn said...

Two beautiful cards. Very elegant.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

brenda said...

Two lovely creations as always Tracy.

B x

HilaryJane said...

Two great cards. Love the colours and your background on the first and I bet the sparkle is pretty amazing on the second xx

Pauline C said...

Two great cards Tracy … love the glittered flowers on the second one
Pauline x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Two beautiful designs Tracy, and love the sparkling details!

coldwaters2 said...

Two beautiful creations Tracy I really love them both the colours and designs are perfect
hugs
lorraine x