Friday 15 October 2021

Lupins And Chrysanthemums

  Hello Blogging friends, I'm back today with my second post for this month at Chocolate Baroque's Blog with two more creations I created for September's show on The Craft Store.


For my first creation I masked of the centre of the card, then using ink sprayed with water I dabbed my card into the ink creating this marbled effect.  When dry I created a line down each side of the ink in glitter.  I stamped the main image, Lupin Blueprint and fussy cut it out, I coloured it in using inks as watercolours, I placed it in the centre panel using foam pads.   I stamped my sentiment in two parts which is from the Sentiment set called Life Is So Much Better.


For my second creation I thought I'd show you this gift bag, I created a background piece of card as my base, this was done by inking up a piece of card with two shades of ink sprayed with water for a nice muted effect.  From the stamp set Butterfly Mind I randomly stamped a butterfly in a shade of blue to match the background.  I stamped the main image from Chrysanthemum Blueprint on a piece of card, I edged it in ink and then coloured it in pencils, highlighting in white gel pen.  I adhered my image to the background piece, then added a piece of cotton lace across the whole piece before placing it onto the gift bag.

I will see you again towards the end of the month with my final post of October.
Thanks for looking
Happy crafting
Tracy x

2 comments:

brenda said...

Two great creations Tracy, I thought the marble effect was alcohol inks at first, looks good and love the bold blues on the second.

B x

HilaryJane said...

Both these are fantastic, I love the colours and the little details you have added, but at the same time they have a simplicity which I love. Your gift bag is a gift in itself. Someone is going to be very happy to receive it xx