Monday 18 October 2021

Leave It To Nature


 Welcome to my mid month post for Stamping Sensations and We Love Chocolate Baroque challenges, if you didn't get the chance to join in last month's challenges these could be the ones for you.

At Stamping Sensations this month the theme is 'AnimalsBirds & Bugs'
I thought for this challenge I would get my neglected House Mouse stamps out, after blowing off  the dust I stamped the image, then I masked the bird and mouse.  I used oxides and water to create the background.  I coloured my image with Faber-Castell pencils.

We have sponsorship this Month from

Stamp Addicts 

And of course, the Design Team have created some stunners to inspire you. Please do pay them a visit to their individual blogs - it means a lot to know you appreciate their efforts.

This is for the following challenges:-
1. Crafty Creations - #426 -  Anything Goes
2. House Mouse & Friends - #351 - Halloween/Anything Goes




And now onto my second challenge creation for We Love Chocolate Baroque, where the theme is 'Anything Autumn'
For this creation I stamped my leaves form the new stamp set From Nature in morning mist Versafine Clair,  then stamped the splatters from another new stamp set Numerology in  between.  I sprinkled Brusho's over the top and then sprayed with water.


Two prizes this time:-
A £15 voucher to spend at Chocolate Baroque stamps and a Goody Bag, We will also be on the lookout for our next Featured Designer selected from entries using Chocolate Baroque stamps.
From the lovely



Chocolate Baroque

Are you wanting some inspiration, pop on over to the challenge blog and then you can see all the wonderful creations from the rest of the talented team.


Recipe:-
Stamps - House Mouse = HMUR1063 - Birdie-ful help,  Chocolate Baroque - From Nature, Numerology,
Colouring Mediums -  Distress Oxides, Versafine Clair,  Faber-Castell pencils, Brushos, Distress Ink, 
Tools - Posca pens,   

 


Thank you for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

14 comments:

brenda said...

Nice to see you HM stamps out again Tracy and this one really is a delight against the inky background. And I really love your treatment of the CB Leaves with the muted appearance.

B x

coldwaters2 said...

Two wonderful Autumnal cards Tracy I do love that House Mouse one in particular they are such fun a so lovely to colour the second one is a beauty I love the CAS style and colours
hugs
lorraine x

Pauline C said...

These are brilliant Tracy .. I particularly love the second one, those leaves are so pretty and the card is beautifully put together with the spatter x

Ellibelle said...

Two gorgeous cards, Tracy! Love the inky background behind the cute HM stamp and the leaves on the second card look fantastic with the brushos!

HilaryJane said...

What a cheeky mouse that is seeking food from the bird. I love how you have made that splattery background, it works so well. I am jealous that you have acquired those new leaf stamps from CB, you have used them to such good effect. I am trying really hard not to order anything new for a while xx

Zoechaos said...

Two Simply gorgeous cards, House Mouse stamps never go out of fashion those images are timeless. Your We Love Chocolate Baroque inspiration piece is fabulous love the use of Brushos, the effect is delightful. xoxo

Linby said...

Fab house mouse scene - so sweet. Great use of the brushos on your leaves it looks so autumnal.

Bunny said...

I love the background on your fabulous HM birthday card. It's a cute card and I love how the bird is feeding his buddy. Thank you for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, how cute and sweet card is your first one!! Great image and so lovely colours!!
Your card for WLCB looks awesome with the beautiful CB leaves and thesprinkled brushos!!
I apologize if in this period I can't visit your blogs to admire your beautiful works, but my life at the moment is very busy and complicated. I hope I can make up for it and leave comments for everyone, but if not, please excuse me.

April said...

What a sweet House Mouse card! I love the watercolor background around the image. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful cards Tracy
Gr Karin

Dora said...

Two beautiful cards.

Mrs.B said...

That's such a cute HM image and the inky background makes a lovely scene. Love your CB Autumn card, love the brusho background for those lovely leaves.
Avril xx

Sue from Oregon said...

Love your Leave it to Nature creation. Love the pretty watercolors Tracy! Thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC! ♥ Sue KMent