Saturday 2 October 2021

The Howling Wolf


 

Good Morning bloggers, it's Saturday morning so It's time for a new challenge today at Allsorts.

This week is our lovely Lynn's turn to host and she would like to see 'I Love ..........'
So for my creation I Love......... Wolves and Creating Scenes, I used up an inky background I had from a previous project, it's made using dylusion and Distress sprays.  I then placed my Wolf and then built up the scene around him.  

Don't forget to head over to Allsorts for all the details of this challenge, and to check out all the fabulous inspiration from my very talented team mates.

Here are the prizes on offer:-

£15 voucher
















and also

Tim Holt On the Edge Pennants


Recipe:-
Stamps - Inkylicious - Howling Wolf, Lavinia - Tree Branch, mini branch, leaf 1 mini, silhouette grass, silhouette foliage set, floral wreath, tree stem, tree den, 
Colouring Mediums - Faber-Castell aqua pencils, versafine clair, dylusion sprays, distress oxide sprays, 
Tools - Posaca pens, signo gel pens, charcoal pencils, 


Thanks for popping by my blog.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

14 comments:

brenda said...

A super scene Tracy, the Tree Stem is very effective, I had overlooked that one as wasn't sure but you just sold it to me, oh dear.

B x

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and very beautiful Tracy
Gr Karin

coldwaters2 said...

I absolutely love this card Tracy the Wolf is magnificent the scene is perfection I love every bit of it.
hugs
lorraine x

Pauline C said...

Beautiful scene Tracy and amazing background
Pauline x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow, a fabulous scene Tracy, very atmospheric and beautiful stamping too.
Lorraine

Sarn said...

WOW - that's a stunner. Gorgeous atmospheric scene.
Hugs, Sarn xxx

Ellibelle said...

So beautifully done, Tracy, a gorgeous scene for the wolf and loving the white highlights you added!

Ellibelle said...

Meant to add, also loving your new blog design!

Linby said...

You've created a stunning scene as always - very atmospheric.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow, another amazing scene, that wolf is really striking in that majestic wood! Love the sky so much!

HilaryJane said...

A wonderful scene, I love all the details from the moon and stars to the little flowers and the white highlights really make it pop xx

Wendy L said...

You make such wonderful scenes Tracy, beautiful, xxx

Mervi said...

Fabulous scenery card, this is surely your cup of tea;-))m

Vee Cassidy said...

I love this especially as I love wolves. I made a little scene with clay wolves this week. Vee xx