Monday 26 October 2009

I've won a couple

I've had a couple of wins, I've won some blog candy from Debbie and this is what I've won here.

Then I won a Helz Cuppleditch stamp at Creatalicious challenge blog. It certainly makes it worth entering the challenges, you get lovely comments from people and now and again the odd win helps to give your stash a bit of a glow.

Thank you girls at Creatalicious and Debbi.



I've been busy making cards for orders over the last few days, my youngest has gone down with croup again and my eldest son turned 14 this weekend. So a busy time so if I haven't been to your blog I do apologise and will visit as soon as I can.

Happy crafting

Tracy x

3 comments:

Liz said...

Good for you got a little candy win yesterday too hope your kids get well soon

liz x

brenda said...

Hi Tracy

So sorry to hear Bobby has croup again, hardly and time since the last bout bless him.

And well done on your wins, you are on a roll.

B x

Susie Sugar said...

Well done you.....and you deserve to win darling
Sorry about the little one hopes he's feeling better now
xx