Sunday 4 October 2009

Sisters





This card is for:-


1. Roses On Paper/Belles 'n'Whistles - challenge # 21 - Stitches


2. Cupcake Craft Challenge - challenge # 59 - Cute as a bug


3. Creative Inspirations - challenge # 17 - sketch


4. Incy Wincy Designs - challenge # 11 - Autumn Colours



For the Roses On Papaer/B 'n'W challenge I used this lovely Sisters stamp from Belles 'N' Whistles and they asked for stitching, I did some faux stitching. This stamp reminds me of me and my sister who is nine years younger than me.


Cupcake Crafts wanted bugs included on your project, I've got some butterflies and dragonflies on this card. My dragonflies are just covered in glamour dust and sparkle to match the sparkle on the flowers, the big sisters belt and her hat. And the little sisters ribbons.


What a great sketch from Creative Inspirations it worked perfectly with these delicious papers.


Incy Wincy Designs are asking for Autumn colours, this is my first time doing this challenge blog.


Recipe:-


Stamps - Belles 'n' Whistles Sisters, Sentiment done on computer, flower stamp,


Papers - In My Minds Eye Bloom and Grow,


Colouring Mediums - Distress inks, H20's,


Tools - dragonfly punch,


Embellishments - ribbon, butterflies, glamour dust,


18 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Tracy,
This is gorgeous. I love the colour combo and your papers but the way you have coloured these beautiful ladies tops it all off for me. Adorable.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Suzanne said...

Tracy this is beautiful and I love the image,good luck with the challenges. Sue :o)

Susie Sugar said...

How pretty this is Tracy I love the citrus orange and lime colours and your papers are lovely
hugs Susie xx

Liz said...

Ive just become a follower Why dont you put this on Incy Wincys tonight before the challenge finishes its Autumn colours really they atre lookin for DT and GD's too over the next few weeks they are choosing your works lovely too no harm putting it forward as you have made it anyway its a STUNNING card so is the colouring too
Liz x

Liz said...

PS if your looking for the incy wincy blog you will find it on my halloween autumn cards on my blog
Liz x

jude said...

Cute card thanks for joining in with the challenge this werek.good luck hugs judex

maxine said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at creative inspirations

Pop's Cards said...

Tracy this is just gorgeous i do love the image it is really cute, the papers are my faves too thanks for joining us at Cupcake big hugs Pops x

Liza said...

This is so cute, I adore the image and the DPs. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

stampinfrog said...

Oh Tracy this card is so cute! I love the colors of the DP and your coloring of the sisters is so beautiful! LOVE IT!!!
Hugs,Connie

cheryl said...

lovely card hun thanks for joing us at creative inspirations love the colurs too love cheryl xxxxx

The Crafty Den said...

HI Tracy, what a cute card. Love the sweet image and the papers are my faves at the moment. Great layout and love the little butterflies and dragonflies. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

Liz said...

Good for you Tracy Good luck Off on holiday see u in five days

Liz x

Crystal said...

Tracy oh my goodness your coloring is beautiful on these sweet images!!! I love this color combo too!! Your butterflies and flowers is such the perfect add!!!! Beautiful work Tracy!

Heather "Hev" said...

Hello Tracy :)

Your card is gorgeous :)

Thank you for joining us over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge this week :)

Have a fab day :)

Heather

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful papers and wonderful sweet image.
luv
Debby

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

brenda said...

Hi Tracy

What wonderful colours on this one and that image is fab, coloured to match the MME DP's so well.

B x