Friday, 9 October 2009
Some Bunny Loves You!
This card is for:-
1. Papertake Weekly - Sketch 25 - sketch
2. Penny Black Saturday - Week # 69 - Autumn Breezes
3. Stampin' For The Weekend - Orange, Brown and Leafy Green
4. Cupcake Crafts - week 60 - "Thanks a bunch"
5. Stamp Something - Brown plus
6. Cute Card Thursday - challenge # 81 - "so charming"
I love this image by Penny Black, Garden Slumber it was a Rak from a friend.
Papertake weekly gave us a fabulous sketch which i'll be using again. Penny Black Saturday has the theme of Autumn Breezes and I love Penny black animals they are so cute. And i've definately used Autumn colours. Stampin' For The Weekend brought us a colour combo of Orange, Brown and Leafy Green, all these are there in my card. Cupcake Crafts said "Thanks a bunch" so I wanted to say Thank you friend on mine. Stamp Something is doing Brown plus something and there's brown on my cards but some of it is different shades. Cute Card Thursday wanted to see a charm on your card.
Stamps - Penny Black Garden Slumber, Sentiment done on computer,
Papers - In My Minds Eye Bloom and Grow,
Colouring mediums - Distress inks, H20's,
Embellishments - flowers, brad, charm, ribbon,