Tuesday 27 October 2009

Rose's garden





This card is for:-


Creatalicious - challenge # 3 - scraps and flowers



I'm sure this card looks like it's leaning which is hard to believe as i took the photo with the card laying down. I have really crap photography skills Lol! I actually made this card for an order, I was asked to make something for a Grandma's 60th. Thay chose this Sarah Kay image and they chose which papers they wanted me to use. They had seen some of the other cards I had made people, and asked me for flowers and feathers on. The rose is hand made out of gold paper and I have used 3D gloss to put dew drops on it.


It's also for the Creatalicious challenge, which has a theme of scrap pieces of paper and handmade flowers. I've used both these, the papers are from my scrap drawer and the gold rose I handmade myself.

10 comments:

stampinfrog said...

Ohhhh Tracy I bet your grandma just loved this card! Fantastic image and colored so beautifully and I love your homemade rose!
Hugs,Connie

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Tracy,
This one is stunning. You have really pushed the boat out this time. I love the papers and the Sarah Kay is beautifully done.
Hugs,
Fiona x

brenda said...

Sounds like our phot skills are well matched Tracy, never fails to amaze me how I can lay a card flat and it still looks crooked in the picture.

Love the feather detail here, really unusual but doesnt it work well.

B x

Rachel said...

This is such a precious card!!
hugs,
Rachel

Crystal said...

Tracy WOW WOW this is GORGEOUS!!! I love your flower treatment and those feathers...Gorgeous card girl, thanks for the well wishes!!! Hugs!

Susie Sugar said...

Very pretty and I love the colours Tracy #Hugs Susie xx

Cheryl said...

Just gorgeous,beautiful papers and your handmade flower is stunning!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
Hugs xx

Shelly said...

Really pretty, love the flower detail!
Shelly ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness what a pretty card...the feathers add such a lovely touch. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Creatilicious...hope to see you next month.

Abby:)

Bec said...

This is so beautiful.. Such a stunning rose.. thanks so much for playing along.. Bec xx