Friday 9 October 2009

Peace Maker!


This card is for:-
1. Anyone For Anya? - You're Anya
2. Truly Scrumptious - challenge # 17 - sketch
3. Crafty Creations - challenge # 36 - "All shades of pale"

Anyone for Anya? wanted us to use the Anya that was most like ourselves. After a long think I chose Peace Anya, as that is what I am at home most of the time "the peace maker". With three kids and a husband and five pets, things don't run very smoothly sometimes.
Truly Scrumptious gave a brilliant sketch and at the end of the three strips that they put on the sketch I decided to put a daisy on the end of each one. The daisies were punched out with love by my three year old, Bobby.
Crafty Creations theme is "All shades of pale" and I don't know why I picked these colours, pale blue and cream. I'm not even a blue person, but I do like the combo.

I have used some stickles on the flowers and around the sentiment. The papers are Blueberry Hill. I don't know why but the card seems to have a green tint on this photo, I've taken it about five times but I can't get it any better.

10 comments:

cheryl said...

this is great hun love the papers and you have colured her in beautifully love the layout too love cheryl xxxxx

stampinfrog said...

Tracy I just love the colors you have used on this card and as always your coloring is fantastic!
Hugs,Connie

Saskia said...

Oooh... lovely card, so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations! Good luck!

Saskia :)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable and what fabulous colours.
luv
Debby

Inger Harding said...

Such a sweet and beautiful card!!

greetings Inger

Claire Phillips said...

Such a beautiful image - love your card! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations! x

InkyAndScrappy said...

Love the color combo. too cute card. Thanks for joining us on CCC this week. Hugs, Jaime

Renata van Miltenburg said...

LOL, love the reason why you picked this Anya! Also like the pretty papers.

Love from AFA!

Renata

jennruggeri75 said...

I love the blue and cream, too!! Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations this week!

Mina said...

I love the way you used the sketch...stunning colours...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrmptious challenge
Mina xxx